ONLINE Healthy Food Workshop
16 febr, 2021 - 18:00
- bored by classic desserts,
- desire some exciting, tasty and colorful disengagement,
- are not brave enough to experiment with cooking,
then come and cook with us!
At 16th February (Tuesday) 6 PM online, in your kitchen. Lead by Zsófia Gyócsiné Varga (dietitian, nutritionist, sportdietitian), you can make a healthy and tasty sugarfree carrot cake.
Participation in the program is free but registration is required. You can register till 15th February 12 PM.
Duration approximately 1,5-2 hours.
Sugarfree carrot cake
Ingredients (for 12 slices cake):
- 150 g butter or margarine
- 50 g sweetener (1:4 type)
- 4 pieces of eggs
- 350 g minced raw carrot
- 50 g walnut
- 50 g almond
- 100 ml vegetable oil
- 250 g whole wheat flour
- 1 teaspoon sodium bicarbonate
- 2 teaspoons of backing soda
- vanilla extract
Utensils, equipment: cake form, baking paper, bowl, mincer, electric hand mixer (or hand whisk), knife, chopping board